Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gonna kick your ass 2012

Hello all you wonderful supportive people,

2012 will be a great year, I can feel it. AND it is "supposed" to be the last so maybe that's what I'm picking up on BUT
besides that I think that it will be an especially great year for Macedo.

This past year Melissa and I (Michelle) have worked very hard to catch the attention of ears. We have submitted to all sorts of places and blogs. We are so fortunate that we are able to do what we love. Nevertheless it's been a difficult year. So much of my own personal creativity has been put on display for everyone else to hear and judge....and they have NO issues with saying it. Although I know this is part of the territory, I know it will take some getting used to.
Especially since there is so much new material to come.


Besides the normal lose 1,000 lbs and look like a supermodel resolutions;
A resolution for this year is to get our new stuff out there for our fans.
This year we want to appreciate our fans and be sure to GIVE as much as possible. I know you don't lend your ears to just everyone so I am starting the year off with gratitude.

We are getting right to it!

The HUFFINGTON POST Interview is HERE

AOL Stylelist featured our interview with the worlds first SOLAR POWERED RADIO STATION

We are starting off the year at
HOTEL CAFE
JANUARY 14th,
8pm


Let's rock this mofo......agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment